Monday 26 November 2018

Week 30 Day 3 @ TCE Baby Expo

I have been looking forward to go to TCE Baby Expo since early 2nd trimester (I think?), when we thought it was a bit wee to early to go. But then they announced another expo coming on 24 - 25 November, which made me really excited. 

So I started on making my list for things to buy for new born, surveyed loads of brands. (Mostly for diapers, strollers, breast pumps and baby wipes haha I don't know why). 

One week prior to the Expo, I have prepared my Wish List from the TCE Baby Expo website. The Wish List really made our life easier because it states all the details for the product like the discounted price, how much you will save and most importantly, where the product is located! There were 3 halls with hundreds of booths. So the Wish List is a total life saver, with my bump and swollen feet, we did not have to walk aimlessly. #happy 


Our main target was the Spectra 9+ Double Electric Breast Pump Bundle. 

Dzafri and I went "super early". (Eleh, we arrived at 8.45am and the gate opened at 9am :P but even then the line was crazy long). and Alhamdullilah we managed to get the bundle!! It was only for the first 10 buyer for the discounted price and we were couple number 3! #happiernow

It was really a bargain. With THAT price I received:
  1. One double electric breast pump set;
  2. Two premium breast shield set; 
  3. One manual switch kit;
  4. One milk storage bag; 
  5. Two nano icepack;
  6. Two breast milk shell;
  7. Five spectra strorage bottles; and
  8. One silicone milk collector. 
Nangis. Honestly, I don't really know or whether I would use most of the items, but I became the #happiest because Kak Zana said that I will use most of the things, especially the milk collector and the bag. We shall see. 

Dzafri had to make 2 trips to the car, because of the things that we bought were all quite heavy and I am not much of a help to carry heavy things now so I just lepak at Old Town with my roti paratha and kari ayam :D

Few of our purchase that I am extremely satisfied with: (not listing it all because malas)


Initially I wanted the Tommee Tippee's newborn grooming set because I am already familiar with the set, used it before when I babysit my nephew, Seth. but takdeeee~

So I settled down for Mimosa. Which leads me to the 2in1 Bottle and Nipple Brush (RM10!), Travel Milk and Snack Dish (RM12!!) and this is totally unnecessary but its so cheap... Pacifier Clip with ribbon so cute can't resist not to buy.. RM7 


Offspring Natural - Plant Based Baby Combo Set. 
RM135 (I saved RM67!)



Autumz Nursing Bra.
It was less than RM50 for 3, I think.. tak ingat and its comfy, I am wearing it right now. But make sure to buy 1 cup bigger, because the lady told me women's breast tend to get slightly bigger if we breast feed.

By 12.30 pm, the Halls were already too crowded with people and I started to feel tired. So before I became cranky, we decided to go home and rest and fully satisfied with our purchases. 

Newborn shopping is so much fun. I will cherish this memory always, preparing for our first born. Nervous + excited all jumbled up into this one ball of emotion in my chest. 

Next on the list! My hospital bag and bilik pantang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment