Monday 29 October 2018

The day I found out about you

It was the morning of 25th May 2018. It was the 9th day of Ramadhan. 

I have been feeling uneasy for the past week, sometimes at night, I could hear my own heart beat because it was beating so fast and loud. From there, I knew something big is about to happen. 

Not going to lie, but I have bought few pregnancy tests from the pharmacy and all showed me one line. Mungkin belum lagi, mungkin nak period kot. I thought to myself. 

I have been to the clinic few times before and the doctors said it could be gastric, being in the month of Ramadhan and all.

But then, that very morning. I was at my cubicle. My tummy was still having cramps, my breast were sore,  nausea and my head started to spin. I felt extremely anxious.

 I NEEDED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY.

Klinik Mutiara, Putrajaya. A male doctor, maybe in his 50s, full grey hair. He was very fatherly, extremely nice and soft spoken. He asked me when was my last period date. I knew the exact date because I have been keeping track through an App called Flo. Then he persuaded me to take a pregnancy test, even though I told him I have already taken one the day before and it was negative lol

I was emotionless when I took it. (when i peed on it)

My first test ever that showed a double (and super faint) line.

It took quite awhile for the line to appear. The doctor kept saying, Takpe, kita tunggu sekejap lagi.

Then it appeared. AllahuAkbar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment